    SubjectRe: Reading Windows CD on Linux 2.4.6
    On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Bruce Blinn wrote:

    > "Richard B. Johnson" wrote:
    > >
    > > On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Bruce Blinn wrote:
    > > [SNIPPED...]
    > >
    > > Just do `cp /dev/cdrom /tmp/foo`. ^C out when you think you have
    > > enough, then use `dd` to copy a small portion of the image file.
    > >

    > Here are the results of the methods that were suggested for producing a
    > CD image. They all seem to fail at the same place because the resulting
    > file is the same size.

    Okay. That's good. The guy that asked to get the image to find out what
    was happening can probably use a small piece of that to find out what
    is going on. It probably is a CD data + Music image where the first
    readable stuff is data, followed by a music image.

    You can try cdda2wav -D0,4,0, -B. You will probably get some *.wav files.

    Cheers,
    Dick Johnson

    was handled in the BIOS, I found that there aren't any.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:03    [W:0.022 / U:9.548 seconds]