    SubjectRe: lcs ethernet driver source
    On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Alan Cox wrote:

    > > Sorry, at this point we are not allowed to publish the source code of the
    > > lcs and qeth drivers (due to the use of confidential hardware interface
    > > specifications). We make those modules available only in binary form
    > > on our developerWorks web site.
    > Is there any plan to change this ?

    Erm, Linux on S/390 runs as a virtual machine, doesn't it? Does a lack of
    network drivers not render it completely useless?

    If the architecture port is not sanely usable in the form in which it
    appears in the Linux kernel, then it should be removed from the tree.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:01    [W:0.024 / U:13.060 seconds]