SubjectRe: [IDEA+RFC] Possible solution for min()/max() war
one question that I thought of in context with the other e-mails in this
thread.

when you write a signed/unsigned comparison is it defined in any standard
which type the compiler should generate or is it somethign that could be
different in different compilers (and versions)

(also when comparing different size items same question)

if there are cases that are not defined in a standard and could vary by
compiler/version then we definantly need to have the current version with
the type argument.

David Lang