SubjectRe: [Possibly OT] ipt_unclean.c on kernel-2.4.7-9
Well probably the documentation should be more explicit. I know that's
code but someone has to use it in order to increase its quality.
My idea of building the rules was to DROP as much as possible all the
packets before the packets can match the rules that allow connections.

Regarding ECN I've it on on most of my boxes without any problems (I
don't care
if I cannot look to but I don't want to restart again the ECN
there were sometimes ago in the ML.