    SubjectRe: [Possibly OT] ipt_unclean.c on kernel-2.4.7-9
    Well probably the documentation should be more explicit. I know that's
    experimental
    code but someone has to use it in order to increase its quality.
    My idea of building the rules was to DROP as much as possible all the
    "dirty"
    packets before the packets can match the rules that allow connections.

    Regarding ECN I've it on on most of my boxes without any problems (I
    don't care
    if I cannot look to lego.com). but I don't want to restart again the ECN
    discussion
    there were sometimes ago in the ML.

    Cheers
    Fabio