       From: Jes Sorensen <>
    Date: 21 Aug 2001 15:31:05 +0200

    Alan did after I pointed out to him that it was incompatible with the
    GPL (BSD license with advertisement clause). Really hard to fix unless
    you get QLogic to change the license for you.

    And what about the Qlogic,ISP firmware in the tree too? Those have no
    copyright notice, but I think this is due to omission. The same
    identical firmware code in Matt Jacob's isp_dist.tar.gz driver has the
    BSD license at the top of every firmware file.

    You might as well remove all of these drivers in whole, as they are
    basically non-functional without the accompanying firmware.

    David S. Miller

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:57    [W:0.021 / U:88.360 seconds]