Rick Hohensee writes:

> > On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Rick Hohensee wrote:
> >
> > > This is what my earlier rant was about. I wasn't clear. Sorry. I do
> > > believe this pertains to linux-kernel.
> >
> > Sorry. I do believe this is your third troll in 2 weeks.
> >
> > Have you stopped working on clienux and devoted your time
> > to trolling? ;)
> The world is ready for the Linux community to speak on this matter. I have
> spoken.

You have spoken . . . in a place where the kind of discussion you're
trying to have is completely off-topic. This mailing list is for the
discussion directly relating to Linux kernel development -- not general
Linux questions, not Linux advocacy issues, and absolutely not anything
related to Microsoft. Quit interfering with the intended purpose of
this mailing list.