    Rick Hohensee writes:

    > > On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Rick Hohensee wrote:
    > >
    > > > This is what my earlier rant was about. I wasn't clear. Sorry. I do
    > > > believe this pertains to linux-kernel.
    > >
    > > Sorry. I do believe this is your third troll in 2 weeks.
    > >
    > > Have you stopped working on clienux and devoted your time
    > > to trolling? ;)
    >
    > The world is ready for the Linux community to speak on this matter. I have
    > spoken.

    You have spoken . . . in a place where the kind of discussion you're
    trying to have is completely off-topic. This mailing list is for the
    discussion directly relating to Linux kernel development -- not general
    Linux questions, not Linux advocacy issues, and absolutely not anything
    related to Microsoft. Quit interfering with the intended purpose of
    this mailing list.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:56    [W:0.025 / U:0.160 seconds]