    SubjectRe: Uncle Sam Wants YOU!
    On Sun, 1 Jul 2001, Kurt Maxwell Weber wrote:
    > In that case, I have the following options:
    > 1) Start my own ISP
    > 2) Use Windows XP
    > 3) Not use Windows XP and not be able to use my current ISP
    > 4) Go to a different ISP
    > I'll just have to decide which I value more. As long as I won't be killed
    > for using a different OS, I still have a choice.

    But these are false alternatives! "I'll give you a choice, I remove
    either your right foot or your left arm. Your choice." The choice
    of "neither" is not given. All I want is true alternatives. I
    hope that one of those alternatives will be to opt out of the
    coercive, advertising rich, commercial environment that is in
    our future.

    Lew Wolfgang

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:55    [W:0.020 / U:158.720 seconds]