SubjectRe: Exporting new functions from kernel 2.2.14

Actually, the symbols in question aren't in modules. The kernel is module
enabled, but all drivers are being compiled in (this is for an embedded
system). My external module (which needs to grab the timer interrupt) is in a
separate source tree.

Thanks for the printk info - I guess boneheads like me could use a FAQ that
tells which order the miscellaneoud include files need to be in. (I had
modules.h after linux.h). I changed the order, butI am waiting for a recompile
now, so I don't know if the reordering worked.