SubjectRe: NETDEV WATCHDOG with 2.4.5
>>>>> "kees" == kees  <> writes:

kees> Hi,

kees> I tried 2.4.5 but after a couple of hours I lost all network
kees> connectivety. The log shows:
Can I just add a me too here ?

System: Abit BP6, Dual Celeron, Ne2k-pci, usb ohci and
scanner; 128 Mb Ram, Nvidia TNT2 graphics. Kernel 2.4.5

After scanning a couple of images (scanner is a Mustek 1200cu)
using Xsane, the system simply hangs. All network connectivity
dies, and the system basically stops responding. I can switch
consoles, and maybe log in[1], but that's basically it.

Debugging this is a bit beyond me, but it is fairly
reproducible, so let me know what I need to do to provide
useful information (The system is not critical, though I'd
prefer not to break it)

Sorry, no logs..

[1] /var/spool/mail is NFS mounted, so a check for mail times out.

-- 040-2683613 Voodoo Programmer/Keeper of the Rubber Chicken
I've been doing a lot of abstract painting lately, extremely
abstract. No brush, no paint, no canvas, I just think about it.