SubjectRe: Microsoft and Xenix.

Sorry, but I'm hanging on to my old computer manuals. The AIX manuals in
particular have sentimemtal value for me.

OTOH, I have quite a few old computer magazines (from the 80's) like Byte,
Infoworld, etc. I've been intending to get rid of them for some time now, but
hated just to throw them away. They're in storage in a neighboring state right
now, but my wife probably will be driving there in the next couple of weeks to
pick up a few things. If you're interested, she could bring back the magazines
and I can tell you exactly what I have. You're welcome to them if you want
them.

Wayne

Rob Landley <landley@webofficenow.com> on 06/24/2001 09:32:43 AM

Please respond to landley@webofficenow.com