SubjectRe: Microsoft and Xenix.
On Sat, Jun 23, 2001 at 09:41:29PM -0500, Wayne.Brown@altec.com wrote:
> Ah, yes, the RT/PC. That brings back some fond memories. My first exposure to
> Unix was with AIX on the RT. I still have some of those weird-sized RT AIX
> manuals around somewhere...

We always ran AOS on RT's. Actually, the server was the only RT, the rest
were some other model that was basically a PS/2 (286) that booted DOS, then
booted the other same chip that the RT used that was on a daughter card.

AOS was basically IBM's version of BSD. Academic Operating System.

mrc
--
Mike Castle dalgoda@ix.netcom.com www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/
We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan. -- Watchmen