SubjectRe: The latest Microsoft FUD. This time from BillG, himself.
Larry McVoy wrote:

> You can scream all you want that "it isn't free software" but the fact
> of the matter is that you all scream that and then go do your slides for
> your Linux talks in PowerPoint.

Never used powerpoint. If I need slides I use a (linux-based) word
processor and a bigger font than for paper. Or html if I need something
more fancy than text. Html works great, and is also nifty if I need to
put the stuff on the web for later reference. No conversion needed,
and readers don't need anything but the browser they're using.

Helge Hafting