    SubjectRe: The latest Microsoft FUD. This time from BillG, himself.
    Larry McVoy wrote:

    > You can scream all you want that "it isn't free software" but the fact
    > of the matter is that you all scream that and then go do your slides for
    > your Linux talks in PowerPoint.

    Never used powerpoint. If I need slides I use a (linux-based) word
    processor and a bigger font than for paper. Or html if I need something
    more fancy than text. Html works great, and is also nifty if I need to
    put the stuff on the web for later reference. No conversion needed,
    and readers don't need anything but the browser they're using.

    Helge Hafting

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:55    [W:0.020 / U:22.236 seconds]