    SubjectRe: 2.4 VM & swap question

    Regarding to the discussion on the swap size,

    Recently, Rick van Riel posted a message that there is a bug
    related to "reclaiming" the swap, and said that it is on his
    TODO list.

    If I believe it, the current trouble we have regarding to the swap
    size is not because we do not have a sufficient size for the swap,
    but because there is a bug, although Linus advised us to assign
    2 times the physical memory for the swap.

    I don't know.

    Anyway, I am trying to put an extra 4GB hard disk on an Alpha UP2000 right now.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:55    [W:0.019 / U:5.172 seconds]