    SubjectRe: Client receives TCP packets but does not ACK
    In order to figure out what this problem is I'm going to add some
    printk statements in the networking code on the client machine.
    Hopefully, this will show me what's going on. My goal is to trace the
    receipt of the datagram by tcp, see why/how it's deciding to ack or
    not ack, and then trace the sending of the ack.

    There are quite a few files that seem to be involved including:
    linux/net/ipv4/tcp*.c as well as some important structures in
    linux/include/net/sock.h

    I'm guessing this is going to take me a while just to figure out where
    to look and what to look for. Can any of you networking gurus save me
    some time and suggest some functions to start looking at?

    thanx!
    Robert

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:55    [W:0.019 / U:0.492 seconds]