SubjectRe: Gigabit Intel NIC? - Intel Gigabit Ethernet Pro/1000T
Hi Shawn.

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Alan Cox wrote:

>> The sales guy who is promoting it says this is apparently a
>> new card and he claims he can get specs from engineering.

> Rotfl. Nobody has been able to get remotely useful docs out of
> Intel on their 1Gbit ethernet.

Shawn, I'd suggest you tell the said sales guy that IF he can get you
the FULL specs TOGETHER WITH permission to freely distribute them, AND
"a friend of yours who knows how to read such specs" confirms that
they are indeed FULL specs, then you'll consider buying some of the
cards, but if not, you're not interested...

Best wishes from Riley.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:55    [W:1.112 / U:0.116 seconds]