    SubjectRe: [patch] 2.4.4: mmap() fails for certain legal requests

    Alan Cox writes:
    > And just how is he going to test it ? Considering he was just
    > asking if the concept was reasonable I think you are a little out
    > of order

    I can't test every platform when I have to make such changes.
    But it always serves to show the port maintainer "what" the
    change was.

    Yes, I am slightly out of order if the intent is just "does
    this idea look fine" (which it does btw, I can't find any
    problems with it).

    I apologize to Maciej, but I do deplore him to actually do the
    final bits for the other ports when he makes his final patch

    David S. Miller

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:52    [W:0.019 / U:8.848 seconds]