    SubjectRe: [patch] 4GB I/O, cut three
    On Wed, 30 May 2001, Jens Axboe wrote:

    > You are right, this is definitely something that needs checking. I
    > really want this to work though. Rik, Andrea? Will the balancing
    > handle the extra zone?

    In as far as it handles balancing the current zones,
    it'll also work with one more. In places where it's
    currently broken it will probably also break with one
    extra zone, though the fact that the DMA32 zone takes
    the pressure off the NORMAL zone might actually help.

    Send all your spam to (spam digging piggy)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:54    [W:0.021 / U:0.492 seconds]