SubjectRe: 2.4.4 Kernel - ASUS CUV4X-DLS Question
I have some info at "" from an LPr having
issues, including the dmidecode output and a mostly complete boot-time
dmesg dump from an LPr and LP1000r. The LPr was running 2.4.2-pre4 and
the LP1000r is running 2.4.5-pre1, both without "noapic". Please let me
know if you need more info.

BTW, I have an isolated bank of redundant machines, one of which I can
load down with heavy live load so I can test patches pretty easily.
I'll do anything, including setting fire to a machine, if it'll help. :-)