    SubjectRe: Linux-2.4.5
    On Sat, May 26, 2001 at 11:21:18AM -0300, Rik van Riel wrote:
    > On Sat, 26 May 2001, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
    >
    > > I didn't checked the alloc_pages() other thing mentioned by Ben, if
    > > alloc_pages() deadlocks internally that's yet another completly
    > > orthogonal bug and that will be addressed by another patch if it
    > > persists.
    >
    > O, that part is fixed by the patch that Linus threw away
    > yesterday ;)

    what are you smoking? I read your patch and there's nothing related to
    such fix in your patch. I won't have much more time to follow up on this
    thread. From now on about the highmem deadlocks topic I will only listen
    to real world bugreports of 2.4.5 plus the bugfix I posted a few minuts
    ago. If anybody is able to reproduce the deadlocks press SYSRQ+T and
    send me the output along the System.map. Thanks in advance for your
    cooperation.

    Andrea

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:54    [W:0.020 / U:1.004 seconds]