    SubjectRe: Selectively refusing TCP connections
    > Is there any mechanism in Linux for refusing incoming TCP connections?

    Not unless Dave added one I dont know about

    > I'd like to be able to fetch the next incoming connection on a listen
    > queue, and selectively accept or reject it based on the IP address of the

    By the time you are notified the connection has completed. Also because we
    use syn cookies you don't actually know about pending connections because the
    state is all kept on the client

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:53    [W:0.035 / U:0.364 seconds]