    > > Not just crap hardware, but also vendors who refuse to release proper material
    > > required for writing drivers. NVidia springs to my mind.
    > >
    > Not that the kernel list is the best place to bring this up, but NVIDIA
    > would NOT be on that list. They are by far one of the best companies out
    > there providing support for their cards. I bought my GF2 for exactly that
    > reason too....

    Sure. I spent much happy time telling people to report bugs to nvidia because
    their closed drivers mean that only nvidia can debug all the crashes people see
    with them loaded - at least some of which dont occur without the modules

    I wouldnt put them on the list though. Nvidia hardware seems to work, and they
    are being quite honest and up front with their proprietary drivers being
    exactly that

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:53    [W:0.019 / U:7.668 seconds]