    SubjectRe: Background to the argument about CML2 design philosophy
    David Woodhouse <dwmw2@infradead.org>:
    > Let's not talk about CONFIG_AUNT_TILLIE any more, or change the existing
    > behaviour of config options to make that the default, until we've settled
    > the discussion about CML2.

    What discussion is that? Unless Linus has changed his mind and I don't
    know about it, CML2 is going in between 2.5.1 and 2.5.2. The engine is
    working. Why is it not yet time to discuss ruleset design and modes?

    That the said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize
    Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of
    conscience; or to prevent the people of the United states who are
    peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms...
    -- Samuel Adams, in "Phila. Independent Gazetteer", August 20, 1789

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:53    [W:0.023 / U:90.752 seconds]