    SubjectRe: Mail admin notice my 2 cents
    Richard Reynolds wrote:
    > I would have never signed up for this list, or any other if it didn't give me at
    > least a few hours worth of email bouncing neither myself, or is up
    > 24/7/365, and i wouldn't expect that everyone has a dedicated email server, for
    > almost any list. plus I have had many problems with the @home's email servers,
    > if I relied on them I would probibly have been kicked off quite some time ago.

    Any _service_ that offers email _should_ have backup MX servers in
    place. Anythign less is ..well.. stupid.

    If you're not a service provider and hostyour own dns/mail server, it's
    your own choice. After all, you'll only be losing your own email and not
    other people's email.

    Mohammad A. Haque

    "Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Project Lead
    Don't drink and derive." --Unknown

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:53    [W:0.039 / U:16.224 seconds]