    SubjectRe: CML2 design philosophy heads-up
    Arjan van de Ven <>:
    > Don't get me wrong. I'm NOT opposed to having a config tool everyone and
    > their aunt can use. I'm opposed to that tool taking away the options expert
    > users have to do what they know is right for them.

    I'll take that as a vote for (b), to handle even perverse configurations
    even if it means adding a lot of complexity to the ruleset.

    ...the Federal irresponsible body, working like gravity
    by night and by day, gaining a little today and a little tomorrow, and
    advancing its noiseless step like a thief over the field of
    jurisdiction until all shall be usurped from the States; and the
    government of all be consolidated into one.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:53    [W:0.056 / U:3.544 seconds]