SubjectRe: CML2 design philosophy heads-up
On Fri, 18 May 2001, Jes Sorensen wrote:

> Oh I don't, on the other hand I see you consistently ignoring the
> needs and requirements of the users. So far I haven't heard a single
> developer say something positive about CML2, the most positive I have
> heard so far has been "whatever", "it's his choice", "I don't care",
> "I want to hack". The majority are of the "NO!" and "you got to be
> kiddin'".

Perhaps your hearing has gone more than a bit selective. Please, allow
me to be the first to get through:

I think CML2 looks very interesting, and while it's not quite primetime yet,
it's definitely a movement in the right direction. I'd even go sofar as to
say I think CML2 is a GOOD THING.

Or perhaps you have a more selective definition of developer?