    SubjectRe: CML2 design philosophy heads-up
    Date
    On Fri, 18 May 2001, Jes Sorensen wrote:

    > Oh I don't, on the other hand I see you consistently ignoring the
    > needs and requirements of the users. So far I haven't heard a single
    > developer say something positive about CML2, the most positive I have
    > heard so far has been "whatever", "it's his choice", "I don't care",
    > "I want to hack". The majority are of the "NO!" and "you got to be
    > kiddin'".

    Perhaps your hearing has gone more than a bit selective. Please, allow
    me to be the first to get through:

    I think CML2 looks very interesting, and while it's not quite primetime yet,
    it's definitely a movement in the right direction. I'd even go sofar as to
    say I think CML2 is a GOOD THING.

    Or perhaps you have a more selective definition of developer?

    -Justin
    carlson@sibyte.com

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:53    [W:0.029 / U:88.768 seconds]