    SubjectRe: Linux support for Microsoft dynamic disks?

    Hello All , I see one very big gotcha here . M$ doesn't want you
    to have a linux partition on the drive they fdo this by not
    recognising your ext2/ext3/JFS/... partition .
    The next real difficulty is going to be for those that already
    have a linux system setup and are going to try & install M$-LDM on
    their drives & BANG! no more ext2/... . A work around such as Art
    describes below is VERY much needed & needs to be posted in all
    the right places .
    As an aside linux-kernel/... are going to hear at least a half a
    years worth of noise about it . Sorry about the noise . JimL