    SubjectRe: CML2 1.3.1, aka "I stick my neck out a mile..."

    Al,

    I really don't know why you must complain about Eric's sig. I
    personally like them just as they are, but thats strictly besides the
    point. IMHO, it is just not very intresting to hear you say:

    > Eric, it's getting tiresome. Kindly learn what the fsck McQ is, OK?

    Especially after all of the brilliant things I have heard you say. It
    really seems like a childish move. Let the man have his freakin sig for
    crying out loud!! At any rate, I'm just throwin' in my 2 cents. OK,
    now can we get back on topic? Good.

    I hope no offense is taken and no reply necessary.. But if I mistaken,
    then I look forward to your, in all probablity, entertaining reply
    (maybe off this list though). :)

    Regards,
    David

    On 29 Apr 2001 22:24:58 -0400, Alexander Viro wrote:

    > On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Eric S. Raymond quoted:
    >
    > > Anton Altaparmakov <aia21@cam.ac.uk>:
    > > > I don't know about whether this is possible with Tcl but have you tried A)
    > > > invisible text and/or B) white space character text (e.g. one or more
    > > > spaces)? That's the kind of thing I usually try in this situation... Just
    > > > an idea...
    >
    > wrote
    >
    > > I tried whitespace, but the default Tkinter font isn't fixed-width. How
    > > do you do invisible text?
    >
    > and sigged
    > > --
    > >
    > > ..every Man has a Property in his own Person. This no Body has any
    > > Right to but himself. The Labour of his Body, and the Work of his
    > > Hands, we may say, are properly his. .... The great and chief end
    > > therefore, of Mens uniting into Commonwealths, and putting themselves
    > > under Government, is the Preservation of their Property.
    > > -- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"
    >
    > Eric, it's getting tiresome. Kindly learn what the fsck McQ is, OK?
    >
    > /me abstains from attaching Kibo's .sig - 1Mb of PDF is unfortunately
    > over the top for l-k...
    >
    > -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:52    [W:0.023 / U:61.164 seconds]