    SubjectRe: Lid support for ACPI

    > We already have lid support in the latest ACPI versions (not in the official
    > kernel yet.) You can download this code from
    > .

    This site is as ugly as hell but does the trick. (And btw link to
    "kernel howto" points to list of howtos [after really ugly
    disclaimer], not to kernel howto directly; and size of patch with
    "debug version" on page is wrong).

    > It'd be great if you could focus your testing and patches on this code base
    > -- I think it's a lot better but it's still a work in progress.

    Are you planning to merge to 2.4.4?

    > PS I'm not quite sure why you copied the acpi list *and* lkml.. ;-)

    Is acpi list some kind of lkml subset? [I wanted people to know that
    I'm playing with acpi. I probably should stop mailing to acpi list
    that I do not read...]
    I'm "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
    Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:52    [W:0.019 / U:186.804 seconds]