SubjectRe: Lid support for ACPI

> We already have lid support in the latest ACPI versions (not in the official
> kernel yet.) You can download this code from
> .

This site is as ugly as hell but does the trick. (And btw link to
"kernel howto" points to list of howtos [after really ugly
disclaimer], not to kernel howto directly; and size of patch with
"debug version" on page is wrong).

> It'd be great if you could focus your testing and patches on this code base
> -- I think it's a lot better but it's still a work in progress.

Are you planning to merge to 2.4.4?

> PS I'm not quite sure why you copied the acpi list *and* lkml.. ;-)

Is acpi list some kind of lkml subset? [I wanted people to know that
I'm playing with acpi. I probably should stop mailing to acpi list
that I do not read...]
I'm "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at