    > What is the right procedure for doing changes like this?  Is "don't
    > touch that tree" a permanent condition, or am I going to get a chance
    > to clean up the global CONFIG_ namespace after your next merge-down?

    Feeding arch related stuff to the architecture maintainers.

    > That's the main thing I'm after right now -- I want to cut down on
    > the false positives in my orphaned-symbol reports so that the actual
    > bugs will stand out.

    Teach it to read a 'symbolstoignore' file.

    Part of the problem you are hitting right now is that most architectures are
    not yet fully in sync with 2.4 nor likely to all be for another few iterations.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:27    [W:0.034 / U:3.120 seconds]