    SubjectRe: comments on CML 1.1.0
    jeff millar <jeff@wa1hco.mv.com>:
    > Selecting IP_NF_COMPAT_IPCHAINS turns off IP_NF_CONNTRACK and friends. But,
    > I think CML1, allowed both support to the new iptables and compatibility
    > modes to allow old ipchains scripts to work with the new kernel.

    Would somebody who knows what these dependencies are please send me a rule
    patch?

    ...Virtually never are murderers the ordinary, law-abiding people
    against whom gun bans are aimed. Almost without exception, murderers
    are extreme aberrants with lifelong histories of crime, substance
    abuse, psychopathology, mental retardation and/or irrational violence
    against those around them, as well as other hazardous behavior, e.g.,
    automobile and gun accidents."
    -- Don B. Kates, writing on statistical patterns in gun crime

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.022 / U:62.032 seconds]