    SubjectCML 1.1.0, aka "I feel the need...the need for speed."
    The latest version is always available at

    Release 1.1.0: Fri Apr 13 23:10:56 EDT 2001
    * Better-controlled recursivity in the theorem prover; reading in
    defconfigs is much faster now.
    * Revised config/xconfig/menuconfig/oldconfigs productions, these
    should be a better match for the expected behavior now.
    * Ternary-select (a ? b : c) added to the language.

    Configurator startup is now so much faster it's almost ridiculous. Wheee!

    I added ternary-select to handle some weird cases in the CRIS port
    tree for 2.4.4-pre1.

    Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there
    be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of
    blindfolded fear.... Do not be frightened from this inquiry from any
    fear of its consequences. If it ends in the belief that there is no
    God, you will find incitements to virtue in the comfort and
    pleasantness you feel in its exercise...
    -- Thomas Jefferson, in a 1787 letter to his nephew

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.019 / U:153.640 seconds]