jeff millar <>:
> I'm confused. Downloaded cml2-1.0.0 installed ran it....appear to work but
> it doesn't remember my changes. Just now, I updated to 1.0.3 and it
> reported cleaning up existing files. Ran "make config" and it popped up
> menu under X. Then I changed the "config policy options" to "expert,
> wizard, tuning" and exited with "save and exit".
> Then re-opened with make config and nothing, wizard and
> tuning not set. Maybe the program _knows_ I'm not a wizard but it should at
> least let me _tune_. (joke)
> By the way "make editconfig" shows the changes made under "make config" and
> allows me to make more changes..
> The READ.ME says that "make config" will run configtrans to generate
> .config. But that doesn't explain why "make config" doesn't remember
> changes made to config.out.
> ideas?
> jeff

I think it's because I misunderstood how the standard productions are supposed
to work. If you'll tell me what files you expect them to read on startup,
and in what order, I can emulate that behavior.

The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant
that government governs only with the consent of the governed.
-- Jeff Snyder