    jeff millar <>:
    > I'm confused. Downloaded cml2-1.0.0 installed ran it....appear to work but
    > it doesn't remember my changes. Just now, I updated to 1.0.3 and it
    > reported cleaning up existing files. Ran "make config" and it popped up
    > menu under X. Then I changed the "config policy options" to "expert,
    > wizard, tuning" and exited with "save and exit".
    > Then re-opened with make config and nothing, wizard and
    > tuning not set. Maybe the program _knows_ I'm not a wizard but it should at
    > least let me _tune_. (joke)
    > By the way "make editconfig" shows the changes made under "make config" and
    > allows me to make more changes..
    > The READ.ME says that "make config" will run configtrans to generate
    > .config. But that doesn't explain why "make config" doesn't remember
    > changes made to config.out.
    > ideas?
    > jeff

    I think it's because I misunderstood how the standard productions are supposed
    to work. If you'll tell me what files you expect them to read on startup,
    and in what order, I can emulate that behavior.

    The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant
    that government governs only with the consent of the governed.
    -- Jeff Snyder

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:17    [W:0.022 / U:0.168 seconds]