SubjectRe: New directions for kernel development
> > 	Uhm, yeah... I don't know who wrote this, but it came from Washington
> > state and was written with MS Outlook... Something tells me that this
> > April Fool's joke wasn't Linus'. :-)
> Yeah, the quality of these jokes has really gone down hill. Last year we
> had forged headers and composed with Pine. This year we have someone with
> a dialup account using Outlook, with all it's ^Os and long lines of text.

BZZT, wrong. Headers were forged intentionally to show pine since it is
what Linus uses.

I had a joke for this year as well, but I didn't hear back from Linus if
that's cool with him to send it to LKML (I suppose I should have asked him
earlier than 24hrs) so I did not send it.

For those interested, a rought draft is at

Adam The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.042 / U:46.524 seconds]