    SubjectRe: New directions for kernel development
    > > 	Uhm, yeah... I don't know who wrote this, but it came from Washington
    > > state and was written with MS Outlook... Something tells me that this
    > > April Fool's joke wasn't Linus'. :-)
    > Yeah, the quality of these jokes has really gone down hill. Last year we
    > had forged headers and composed with Pine. This year we have someone with
    > a dialup account using Outlook, with all it's ^Os and long lines of text.

    BZZT, wrong. Headers were forged intentionally to show pine since it is
    what Linus uses.

    I had a joke for this year as well, but I didn't hear back from Linus if
    that's cool with him to send it to LKML (I suppose I should have asked him
    earlier than 24hrs) so I did not send it.

    For those interested, a rought draft is at

    Adam The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.020 / U:66.296 seconds]