SubjectLinux User Profile Survey Results
At SHARE last week I distributed a survey form to ascertain the profile
of users of Linux (all platforms) and to determine the type of sessions
that SHARE should offer in the future. I promised to deliver a summary of
the survey either in the proceedings (missed the deadline) or via the
list(s). If you go to -

http://penguinvm.princeton.edu/~neale/LinuxUserProfile.html

you can view such a summary. I received 21 responses which is around
35% of the largest attendance at a Linux session at SHARE. (For those
of you who couldn't make it, the attendances were phenomenal both in the
Linux stream and the VM stream. Many sessions were standing room only in
large rooms. Of the 9 sessions I have reports for, the average attendance
was 73.)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:29    [W:0.037 / U:0.280 seconds]