    SubjectRe: Linux 2.4.2ac12
    Sergey Kubushin wrote:
    > I _DO_ know what db1 stands for. And we do _NOT_ have db1 in our
    > distribution, KSI Linux. And we are _NOT_ going to build the obsolete
    > library with all the accompanied development stuff just to be able to make
    > some tool required to build exactly ONE kernel driver. It was a nightmare to
    > get rid of TREE incompatible libdbs so it doesn't make any sence to get that
    > mess back in. It's just plain braindead to do something like this. Occam was
    > right and this is plain stupid.

    Well, it sounds like you're not going to be using that driver, then :)

    You do what ya gotta do...

    Jeff Garzik | "You see, in this world there's two kinds of
    Building 1024 | people, my friend: Those with loaded guns
    MandrakeSoft | and those who dig. You dig." --Blondie

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:29    [W:0.019 / U:1.212 seconds]