SubjectRe: regression testing
We have a start for PPC.  It has the title "Regression Tester" but is
actually a "compiles and boots tester". The aim is a automated regression
test.

Take a look at http://altus.drgw.net/

It pulls directly from our BitKeeper archive every time we push a change
and goes through the build targeted for a number of platforms.

} - automated compilation of the kernel with random config
} options (done by Arjan v/d Ven?)
} - automated testing of certain kernel behaviour (didn't
} SGI have a project to look at this? could they use help?)
} - ... ?

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans