    SubjectLinux 2.4.2ac10

    ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/alan/2.4/

    2.4.2-ac10
    o Add ZF-Logic watchdog driver (Fernando Fuganti)
    o Add devfs support to USB printers (Mark McClelland)
    o Fix baud rate handling on keyspan (Paul Mackerras)
    o USB documentation update (Dave Brownell)
    o Fix disconnect leak (Randy Dunlap)
    o ARM constants/fixes (Russell King)
    o Includes for integrator ARM architecture (Russell King)
    o Update NLS descriptions to be clearer (Pablo Saratxaga)
    o Add iso-8859-13 (latvian/lithuanian) (Pablo Saratxaga)
    iso-8859-4, cp1251 (windows cyrillic), cp1255
    (windows hebrew), and some alises
    o Merge 1.14 Megaraid driver (Venkatesh Ramamurthy)
    o Reapply other fixes this version dropped (me)
    o Reformat and clean up ifdefs in 1.14 Megaraid (me)
    o I/O apnic locking fixes (Maciej Rozycki)
    o Print ioapic id to help debugging (Maciej Rozycki)
    o Make the tpqic driver work (Hugh Dickins)
    o USB scanner updates (David Nelson)
    o Fix usbdevfs multimount (Al Viro)
    o Fix wrong calculation of path buffer size (Hugh Dickins)
    o cs89x0 allocated far too much memory (Hugh Dickins)

    2.4.2-ac9
    o misc device fix (ps/2 and drm are now back) (Tachino Nobuhiro)
    | Believe it or not my main test box used no misc
    | device files..
    o Radeon build without 8bit (Cha Young-Ho)
    o Fix oops in scc driver (Andrew Morton)
    o Add __setup for ISAPnP, update docs (Jaroslav Kysela)
    o Update E820 table sanitizer (Brian Moyle)
    o i810 audio updates/mmap fixes (Doug Ledford)
    o Be paranoid about VIA chipset configurations (Arjan van de Ven)
    | Fixing VIA disk corruption bugs take 2
    o Fix PPC request_irq problems, some fpu emu (Cort Dougan)
    and timers
    o Allow scsi drivers to limit request sizes (Jens Axboe,
    (and fixed by Tim) Tim Waugh)
    o Configure.help cleanups (Steve Cole)
    o Loop device fix of the day (Jens Axboe)
    o CDROM fixes (Jens Axboe)
    o Reiserfs crash on fsync of dir fix (Alexander Zarochentcev)

    2.4.2-ac8
    o Fix loop over loop crash (Jens Axboe)
    o Fix radeon build problems (ISHIKAWA Mutsumi)
    o Stop two people claiming the same misc dev id (Philipp Rumpf)
    o capable not suser on sx.c (Rob Radez)
    o Fix an ixj build combination bug (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
    o Add integrator to ARM machines (Russell King)
    o ARM include/constant cleanups (Russell King)
    o Update ARM vmlinuz.in (Russell King)
    o ARM i2c fixes (Russell King)
    o ARM scsi updates (Russell King)
    o ARM header updates (Russell King)
    o Handle E820 bios returns with overlaps (Brian Moyle)
    o Fix a sparc64 include build bug (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
    o Loop race fix (Jens Axboe)
    o s_maxbytes wasnt set for old style compat (Chris Dukes)
    mounts in reiserfs
    o Fix the fact we dont see all busses on some (Don Dupuis)
    Compaq machines
    o Fix missing watchdog configure.help (Jakob Ostergaard)
    o Fix oom deadlock (hopefully) (Rik van Riel)
    o Fix binfmt_aout sign handling bug (Andrew Morton)

    2.4.2-ac7
    o Fusion driver updates (Steve Ralston)
    o Olympic fix (Andrew Morton)
    o Work around hardware bug in older Rage128 (Gareth Hughes)
    o Handle broken PIV MP tables with a NULL ioapic
    o Use capable in esp serial driver (Rob Radez)
    o Use capable not suser in console (Rob Radez)
    o Small networking fixups (Dave Miller)
    o Fix make menuconfig breakage (Keith Owens)
    o Enable cmpxchg8 on Rise P6 (Dave Jones)
    o Fix wakeup losses on cpu_allowed using tasks (Manfred Spraul)
    o Maestro3 now works with > 256Mb of ram (Zach Brown)
    o Opl3sa2 isapnp=0 handling was wrong (Jérôme Augé)
    | I've fixed it a little differently however
    o Turn off slow kmem chain check if not doing (Ingo Molnar, me)
    slab debugging
    o Fix cpu speed checking code (Mikael Pettersson)
    o Make bus computation more accurate (me)
    o Advantech watchdog driver (Marek Michalkiewicz)
    o dz.c serial clean up (Rob Radez)
    o Fix MSG_TRUNC for OOB TCP (Ingo Molnar)
    o Fix oops on unconfigured loop (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Drop nbd ll_rw_blk change (Linus has spoken ;))
    o pci resource api (Jeff Garzik)
    o Further Natsemi updates (Don Becker,
    Jeff Garzik)
    o Switch aurora serial to capable() (Rob Radez)
    o Radeon frame buffer (Ani Joshi)

    2.4.2-ac6
    o Remove incorrect modules doc changes (Keith Owens)
    o Fix elf.h defines (Keith Owens)
    o Add 0x2B mtrr decode for intel/cyrix III (me)
    o Make bigmem balancing somewhat saner (Mark Hemment)
    o Update irda (Dag Brattli)
    o New FIR dongle support (Dag Brattli)
    o 3ware driver updates (Adam Radford)
    o Further reiserfs tail conversion fixes (Chris Mason)
    o Fix tpqic02 to use capable (Rob Radez)
    o Set last_rx on comtrol hostess driver (Arnaldo Carvalho
    de Melo)
    o Raid Oops fix (Neil Brown)
    o Fix last_rx/skb refs on cyc_x25 (Arnaldo Carvalho
    de Melo)
    o Fix last_rx/skb refs on 3c589 (Arnaldo Carvalho
    de Melo)
    o Highmem fixes for deadlock (Andrea Arcangeli,
    Ingo Molnar)
    o Another minor tulip fix (Jeff Garzik)
    o Fix hinote and maybe other ps/aux hangs (me, Mark Clegg)
    o Fix resource handling on 53c7xxx (Rasmus Andersen)
    o Fix scsi_register failure handling on AMD scsi (Rasmus Andersen)
    o Fix resource handling on aha1740 (Rasmus Andersen)
    o Fix resource handling on blz1230 (Rasmus Andersen)
    o Fix resource handling for dec_esp driver (Rasmus Andersen)
    o Fix resource handling for fastlane scsi (Rasmus Andersen)
    o Fix scsi_register failure on qlogic_fas (Rasmus Andersen)
    o Fix scsi_register failure on qlogicfc (Rasmus Andersen)
    o Fix irq alloc failure leak on sun3x_esp (Rasmus Andersen)
    o Fix wd7000 init failures (Rasmus Andersen)
    o Fix nbd device (Steve Whitehouse)
    o Fix try_atomic_semop (Manfred Spraul)
    o Parport fixes (Tim Waugh)
    o Starfire start/stop if fix (Ion Badulescu)
    o Fix raw.c off by one bug (Tigran Aivazian)
    o USB hub kmalloc wrong size corruption fix (Peter Zaitcev)

    2.4.2-ac5
    o Add Epson 1240U scanners to usb scanner (Joel Becker)
    o Fix eth= compatibility (Andrew Morton)
    | Should fix 3c509 problems for one
    o Add Pnp table to opl3sa2 (Bill Nottingham)
    o Update loop driver fixes (Jens Axboe, Andrea
    Arcangeli, Al Viro)
    o Fix busy loop in usb storage (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Add cardbus support to olympic (Mike Phillips)
    o Make BUG() configurable to save space (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Add configurability to most kernel debugging (various people)
    functions on x86
    o Richard Günther/binfmt_misc page move (Richard Günther)
    o Fix de4x5 crash (Nikita Schmidt)
    o Hopefully fix the smc-mca driver (me)
    o Don't run the disk queue if we didnt launder (Marcelo Tosatti)
    any pages
    o ALi 6 channel audio and sp/dif updates (Matt Wu)
    o Fix USB thread wakeup scheduling (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Fix alignment problems with uni16_to_x8 (Ivan Kokshaysky)

    2.4.2-ac4
    o Fix Make xconfig failure (J Magallon)
    o Fix a typo in the ISDN docs (Jim Freeman)
    o Fix the 3ware driver a bit more (Ben LaHaise)
    | should now be usable
    o Update Dave Jones contact info (Dave Jones)
    o Revert wavelan inline->macro change (Jean Tourillhes)
    | CVS gcc and 2.96-74 don't accidentally unline it now
    o Zerocopy TCP/IP patches (Dave Miller,
    Alexey Kuznetsov,
    and many more)
    o Fix up command line options to old ncr driver (Martin Storsjö)
    o NFS locking should call fs layer locking if (Brian Dixon)
    present
    o Fix cs46xx wakeup/poll problem (David Huggins-Daines)
    o Add some missing MTD config help texts (Steven Cole,
    David Woodhouse)
    o Fix Alpha build bug (Sven Koch)
    o Final i386/ptrace bit
    o Finish off the vmalloc/WP fixup (me)
    o Include file config.h fixes (Niels Jensen)
    o More dscc4 updates (Francois Romieu)

    2.4.2-ac3
    o Add documentation for the fb interfaces (Brad Douglas)
    o Work around apic disable_irq hardware bugs (Maciej Rozycki)
    o Rage128 not "Rage 128" (Brad Douglas)
    o Make ioremap debugging conditional (J Magallon)
    o Merge Ninja pcmcia scsi driver (YOKOTA Hiroshi)
    o Update 8139too docs (Jeff Garzik)
    o Tulip updates, merge bits from 0.92 (Jeff Garzik,
    Don Becker)
    o Epic100 update (Jeff Garzik)
    o Clean up Ariadne driver (Jeff Garzik)
    o Remove dead wavelan prototype (Jeff Garzik)
    o Remove unused arlan variable (Jeff Garzik)
    o Clean up lance public symbols (Jeff Garzik)
    o Switch fmv18x to spinlocks, fix other bits (Jeff Garzik)
    o Clean up acenic global symbols (Jeff Garzik)
    o Fix IDE blocking kmalloc with irqs off (Arjan van de Ven)
    | I've redone the code a bit so it might be wrong again 8)

    2.4.2-ac2
    o Merge the loop device fixes (Jens Axboe)
    o Fix af_unix SYSCTL=n build failure (Russell King)
    o Adjust the throttling point for write (Jens Axboe)
    throttles
    o Fix sunhme ioremap (Andrey Panin)
    o Fix disk change handling with removable sd (Alex Davis)
    o Update/fix irq docs (Matthew Wilcox)
    o Update PPC gmac and ncr885e drivers (Cort Dougan)
    | bmac patch dropped as it loses other fixes
    o Kai Petzke has moved (Kai Petzke)
    o Fix starfire driver so pump doesnt kill it (Ion Badulescu)

    2.4.2-ac1
    o Merge Linus 2.4.2 tree
    | We now have disagreeing ymfpci fixes. I've kept the ones
    | I tested for now.
    o Back out sr.c change (me)
    o Fix moxa smartio driver (Tom Mraz)
    o Hugh Blemings change of address (Hugh Blemings)
    o Allow more i2o config time for slow calls
    o Aty128fb updates (Brad Douglas,
    Benjamin Herrenschmidt,
    Michel Danzer,
    Andreas Hundt)
    o Add "loop" name to the root dev names (Barry Nathan)
    o Further spelling cleanups (Dag Wieers)
    o Remove bogus warning emissions from aha1740 (Nick Holloway)
    o Remove surplus assignment in vmalloc (Francis Galiegue)
    o Remove unneeded ifdef in i386/kernel/irq.c (Francis Galiegue)
    o Add door locking ioctl to ide-floppy (Francis Galiegue)
    o Allow scsi disk opening O_NDELAY for removables (me)
    o Fix cosa compile warnings (me)
    o Clean up dumpable/setuid write ordering (me)
    o Hopefully fix the 3ware crashes (me)

    2.4.1-ac20
    o Update fusion drivers (Steve Ralston)
    o Further VM page launder balancing (Rik van Riel)
    o Hopefully fix ext2 block size checking (Andries Brouwer)
    o Update the i810 random number generator (Jeff Garzik)
    o Hopefully fix the bonding crash on down/reboot (Dave Miller)
    o Tulip update (add accton comets, clean up pm) (Jeff Garzik)
    o Merge wavelan_cs, pcnet_cs and fmvj18x_cs (Jeff Garzik)
    changes from Dave Hinds tree
    o Make awe32 behave in 2.4 like 2.2 if given an (Bill Nottingham)
    io
    o Fix alpha build problems in stallion, c101 (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
    synclink and wavfront drivers
    o Add isa_check_signature and missing ioctl ids (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
    for hayesesp
    o Fix math emulation bug (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o Disable APIC during APM to avoid suspend/resume (Mikael Pettersson)
    problems.
    o SMP kernel on UP hardware APIC fixes (Maciej Rozycki)
    o Code cleanups in nmi, reduce NMI rate to 1Hz (Mikael Pettersson)

    2.4.1-ac19
    o Fix second module/exception table race (me)
    | I hope ;)
    o Additional CPIA usb ident (Adam J Richter)
    o Add SA1100 udc and also stall recovery to (Oleg Drokin)
    usbnet
    o Limit smbfs to 2Gig/file (Urban Widmark)
    o Config/doc update for the eicon driver (Armin Schindler)
    o Update PMS driver to new request_region (Andrey Panin)
    o sys_semop bug check is overcareful (Hugh Dickins)
    o Fix ipc off by one on checks in ipc (Hugh Dickins)
    o Allow exceptions during module init (Philipp Rumpf)
    o Driver namespace cleanup (Jeff Garzik)
    o Network driver cleanups (Jeff Garzik,
    o PPC irq updates (Paul Mackerras)
    o SMP fixes for PPC boxes (Paul Mackerras)
    o Fix tmpfs block size reporting (Christoph Rohland)
    o Update maintainers to add missing YAM maintainer(Jean-Paul Roubelat)
    o Add hooks for /proc/rtas (Paul Mackerras)
    o Fix wrong bogomip reporting on SMP ppc (Paul Mackerras)
    o Remove unused dbcf inline function on PPC (Paul Mackerras)
    o Update Cort Dougans email/urls (Paul Mackerras)
    o Dont assume bit settings on pcnet/pci chips (Paul Mackerras)
    o Add mac ppc serial console hooks (Paul Mackerras)
    o Frame buffer driver updates for ppc (Paul Mackerras)
    o Fix devfs names for ppc serial (Paul Mackerras)
    o Move some symbols out of net where they didnt
    belong, and into right export locations (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
    o Tidy and fix up syncppp drivers (Krzysztof Halasa)

    2.4.1-ac18
    o Fix SO_SNDTIMEO bugs (Alexey Kuznetsov)
    o Fix tmpfs fsync (Lennert Buytenhek)
    o PPC now uses generic pci bus setup (Paul Mackerras)
    o Remove PPC boot argument printing (Paul Mackerras)
    o Jeff Tranter has moved (Jeff Tranter)
    o ymf_pci driver cleanups (Pete Zaitcev)
    o Fix USB 2.0 compliance in hub.c (Brad Hards)
    o Fix usb hub device claim race (Paul Mackerras)
    o Fix some bugs in mac_hid driver (Paul Mackerras)
    o Fix more typos (Dag Wieers)
    o PPC compile warnings/symbol export fixes (Paul Mackerras)

    2.4.1-ac17
    o Fix pegasus for bigendian (Roman Weissgaerber)
    o Further smbfs fixes (Urban Widmark)
    o Update ISDN version tags (Kai Germaschewski)
    o Finish ISDN move to new style module_init (Kai Germaschewski)
    o Small Eicon driver updates/fix license bug (Armin Schindler)
    o Fix reiserfs tail packing problem (Alexander Zarochentcev
    Chris Mason)
    o Export aci symbols from drivers/sound/aci.c (Alexandr Kanevskiy)
    o Merge Linus 2.4.2pre4
    o Starfire update (Ionu Badulescu)
    o Fix 3270 merge (Richard Hitt)

    2.4.1-ac16
    o Fix the exception table/unload race (me)
    o Further tulip fixup (Manfred Spraul)
    o Fix USB oops on traverse/delete race (Randy Dunlap)
    o Set max_sectors to 255 for hd/xd drivers (Paul Gortmaker)
    | This should make them work again
    o Fix typo in USB makefile (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Fix accidental change to scsi_scan (Steve Ralston)
    o Hid rollover/endian fixes (Paul Mackerras)
    o Drop via pci fixup (me)
    o Further hp5300 fixups (Arjan van de Ven)
    o PCnet 32 init changes for non SEPROM cards (Eli Carter)
    o Fix acpi idle reporting on SMP (Philipp Hahn)
    o Add non PCI pci device list walk macro (me)
    | pointed out by Mikael Pettersson
    o IBM S/390 3270 drivers (Richard Hitt)

    2.4.1-ac15
    o Fix the non booting winchip/cyrix problem (me)
    | Nasty interaction with the vmalloc fix
    | wants a cleaner solution. This one is a hack
    | to get people up and running again
    o Fix typo in vfat changes (OGAWA Hirofumi)
    o Update scsi blacklist table (Karsten Hopp)
    o dscc4 wan driver update (Francois Romieu)
    o Fix clgenfb warning (Bryan Headley)

    2.4.1-ac14
    o Fix tulip problems introduced by in ac13 (Manfred Spraul)
    o S/390x build fixes (Ulrich Weigand)
    o Fix off by one error in octagon driver (David Woodhouse)
    o Fix dasd driver for new queues (Holger Smolinksi)
    o Networking standards compliance fixes
    o Fix binary layout assumptions in sym53c416 (Arjan van de Ven)
    o tmpfs timestamps (Christoph Rohland)
    o Further mkdep changes (Keith Owens)
    o Fix 16bit vfat handling (OGAWA Hirofumi)
    o JIS nls fixes (OGAWA Hirofumi)
    o Handle more than 8 luns (Eric Youngdale,
    Doug Gilbert)
    o Minor scsi clean ups (Eric Youngdale)

    2.4.1-ac13
    o Fix pnic tulip problems (Manfred Spraul)
    o Fix USB printer read and poll problems (Johannes Erdfelt)
    o Fix parport pci list corrupt bug (Tim Waugh)
    o Fix sbpcd driver crashes (Paul Gortmaker)
    o Clarify the locking doc (Rusty Russell)
    o i810 audio doesnt need OSS (Jeff Garzik)
    o Fix vmalloc fault race (Mark Hemment)
    o Makedep fixes (Keith Owens)
    o Fix missing unlock_kernel on usb hub (Paul Mundt)
    o Fix smbfs+bigmem, buffer and listing bugs (Urban Widmark)
    o Merge tms380 isa token ring support (Jochen Friedrich)
    o Sigmatel change didnt help, removed (Jeff Garzik)

    2.4.1-ac12
    o Make tmpfs use link counts of 2 on directories (Christoph Rohland)
    o Update Documentation/sound/Introductions (Wade Hampton)
    o Fix bug in new tlb shootdown code (Ben LaHaise)
    o Add isa_* api to the Alpha (Richard Henderson)
    o Export down_trylock on Alpha (Richard Henderson)
    o Fix maestro3 build on ia64 (Bill Nottingham)

    2.4.1-ac11
    o Hack the setup code to do the right thing for (me)
    Cyrix processors. Cpuid on cyrix should now work
    o Change sigmatel codec inits (Jeff Garzik)
    o Revised TLB shootdown patch (Ben LaHaise)
    o Use pci quirks to handle the nonstandard irq (Andrey Panin)
    setup for VIA ACPI
    o If a user sets an io on the opl3sa2 assume they (me)
    mean it even if isapnp isnt turned off
    o Fix xmms cpu burn on i810 audio (Marcus Sundberg)
    o Fix pnic problems with tulip driver (Manfred Spraul)
    o Add pci skeleton driver (Jeff Garzik)
    o Fix vfat mishandling of 16bit characters (Kazuki Yasumatsu)
    o Fix syntax things found by his source code (Jean-Luc Leger)
    analyser
    o Fix pcmcia ixj build bug (Florian)
    o Remove dead via sound docs (Jeff Garzik)
    o add __dev_alloc_skb for drivers needing to force(Jeff Garzik)
    allocation types
    o Fix arcnet initializers (Jeff Garzik)
    o Fix various warnings (Keith Owens)
    o Further MPT fusion updates (Steve Ralston)
    o sock_alloc_send_skb fix (Manfred Spraul)
    o Fix signed/unsigned handling on 8139too (Jeff Garzik)
    o Document problem with old powertweak (Dave Jones)
    o s/controler/controller/ spelling fixes
    o S/390 build fixes (Neale Ferguson)

    2.4.1-ac10
    o Merge with Linus 2.4.2pre3
    o More net driver clean up (Jeff Garzik)
    o Further maxiradio fix (Francois Romieu)
    o Lock reclaiming fixes (MCL)
    o Update ver_linux (Steven Cole)
    o Add support for the Socket LP-E CF+ ethernet (Nicolas Pitre)
    o Fix microtek scanner abort handling (Oliver Neukum)
    o Fix very dumb bug in my dma.c changes that (me)
    Linus noticed
    o Clean up AGP alloc/destroy a little (me)
    | Again a Linus request
    o Remove dead 8129 config help (Dave Jones)
    o Clean up extra unneeded check in setup.c (Dave Jones)
    o Improve mkdep, remove acpi special case (Keith Owens)
    o Fix bogus dead comment in fs.h (Jens Axboe)
    o Clean up config.in syntax errors (Christoph Hellwig)
    o Offer Duron in CPU option list for clarity (Terje Rosten)
    o New binutils need --oformat, old ones handle it (Andreas Jaeger)
    o Move bitops include in fs.h inside __KERNEL__ (Herbert Xu)
    o Fix misspellings of weird (Felix Odenkirchen)
    o Fix typos of 'valid' while we are at it (Luuk van der Duim)

    2.4.1-ac9
    o Merge with Linus 2.4.2pre2
    o Highmem bounce fixes (Ingo Molnar)
    o Fix cosa driver kfree (Jan Kasprzak)
    o Clean up pdoc202xx driver sleeps (Vojtech Pavlik)
    o Final bits of NFS file handle changes (Trond Myklebust)
    o Fix usbnet driver (David Brownell)
    o ATM includes fixes (Werner Almesberger)
    o Remove unneeded vm_enough_memory check (Werner Almesberger)
    o Fix free_dma prototype case (Bill Nottingham)
    o Fix build bugs from pci_match_device fix (me)
    o HP5300 USB scanner driver (Oliver Neukum,
    John Fremlin,
    Jeremy Hall)
    o DSP_SETFRAGMENT fixes for ymfpci (Pavel Roskin)
    o Fix codafs error returns (Rob Radez)
    o Fix 48 misspellings of interrupt (André Dahlqvist)
    o Fix 20 misspellings of successful (André Dahlqvist)
    o Fix 11 misspellings of suppress (André Dahlqvist)
    o Fix 46 misspellings of address (André Dahlqvist)
    o Fix 26 misspellings of receive (André Dahlqvist)
    o Fix 7 misspellings of acquire (André Dahlqvist)
    o Fix 4 misspellings of unneccessary (André Dahlqvist)
    o Fix 13 misspellings of until (André Dahlqvist)

    2.4.1-ac8
    o Fix irlap speed changes and kfrees (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Further NTFS updates (Anton Altaparmakov,
    Yuri Per, Rob Radez)
    o Fix buglets in config.in for aic7xxx (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
    o Cleanup irda QoS code (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Fix mca documentations (Rob Radez)
    o Fix irlan device attach problems (Dag Brattli)
    o Fix irda dongle crash case (Dag Brattli)
    o Change Kaweth firmware loading, add DU-E10 (Eric Sandeen)
    o pci_enable cleanups for networking (Jeff Garzik)
    o Fix rcpci45 probing (Jeff Garzik)
    o Use SET_MODULE_OWNER() in lanstreamer (Jeff Garzik)
    o Use pcmcia defines as per seperate pcmcia net (Jeff Garzik)
    o Fix people calling netif_start_queue from a (Jeff Garzik)
    timeout
    o Remove 8129 driver (use 8139too) (Jeff Garzik)
    o Remove dead malloc.h from net drivers (Jeff Garzik)
    o Update eata driver to 6.04 (Dario Ballabio)
    o Add DE320 support to ne2.c (Alfred Arnold)
    o Kernel hacking doc updates (John Levon)
    o Fix CPU detection offsets in head.S (Mikael Pettersson)
    o Fix apic init/cpu detect problems (Mikael Pettersson)

    2.4.1-ac7
    o Rebalance the 2.4.1 VM (Rik van Riel)
    | This should make things feel a lot faster especially
    | on small boxes .. feedback to Rik
    o Silence osf syscall error printk (Ivan Kokshaysky)
    o Don't trust ARC irq routing on ruffian (Ivan Kokshaysky)
    o Report the right module on 3c59x for pcmcia (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Update i82365 driver to add locks, delays, and (Arjan van de Ven)
    'bouncing' on the card detect
    o Get the name right on ide-cs (v ide_cs) and do (Arjan van de Ven)
    resource claims
    o Merge parport_cs (David Hinds)
    o Merge sedlbauer_cs (Marcus Niemann)
    o Fix a bug in the Cyrix pirq routing (me)

    2.4.1-ac6
    o Fix eepro100 reporting on lockup fix (Ion Badulescu)
    o Clean up i810 error message (me)
    o Fix S390 build bug (me)
    o Update version id on cpqarray driver (Charles White)
    o Further aic7xxx fixes (Doug Ledford)
    | again please report aic7xxx stuff to Doug
    o Further maxiradio cleanups (Dimitromanolakis Apostolos)
    o Change ide to use mdelay cleanly (Petr Vandrovec)
    | Still broken for PROMISE if no IDE_CS
    o Fix duplicated ncpfs fix (Petr Vandrovec)
    o Improve inode hash function (Dave Miller)
    o Correct 62 misspellings of transferred (Andre Dahlqvist)
    o Update AC97 codec setup and tables (Jeff Garzik)

    2.4.1-ac5
    o Fix zero page corruption (Ben La Haise)
    o Elevator corruption fixes (Jens Axboe, Linus)
    o Fix fdatasync possible corruption problem (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Further KSLI ethernet fixes (Eric Sandeen)
    o Merge the correct version of the pm fixes (me)
    | noted by Mikael Pettersson
    o Account for inode/dcache in free memory (Rik van Riel)
    o Add info on how to check reiserfsprogs versions (Steven Cole)
    o Disable write combining on serverworks LE chips (Mark Rusk)
    o Fix via audio crashes (Jeff Garzik)
    o Fix ip accounting rules bug (Rusty Russell)
    o Handle USB printers that use device not (Johannes Erdfelt)
    interface descriptors
    o Fix wheel on graphire usb tablet (Peter Hofmann)
    o Clean up maxiradio driver (Francois Romieu)
    o Fix visor USB size reporting on buffers (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Update USB serial documentation (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Fix locking on etherworks3 ethernet (Jeff Garzik)
    o Fix empeg USB driver problems (Gary Brubaker)
    o Generic USB serial driver fixes (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Update USB serial configure.help (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Add more device support to mct_u232 USB (Cornel Ciocirlan)
    o Fix typo in asm-ppc/semaphore.h (Andre Dahlqvist)
    o Report reiserfs tools in ver_linux (Steven Cole)
    o Fix resource leaks in NCR_53c406, atari_scsi (Rasmus Andersen)
    and qlogicisp
    o Move pci_enable_device earlier for hamachi (Dave Jones)
    o Type 6 drives are apparently floppy 2.88M (Dave Jones)
    o Remove duplicate pci_enable_device in ne2kpci (Dave Jones)

    2.4.1-ac4
    o Fix sk_in use counting in svcsock.c (Neil Brown)
    | Not yet a complete and final agreed solution
    o Add support for KLSI USB ethernet (Brad Hards,
    Stephane Alnet, 'the Zapman', and co)
    o Update aic7xxx driver (Doug Ledford)
    | Please test this carefully and cc reports to Doug
    o Add help for CONFIG_INPUT (Steven Cole)
    o 3c523 driver update (Tom Sightler)
    o Fix reiserfs Changes entry further (Steven Cole)
    o Limit ide scatter gather to 128 blocks (Jens Axboe)
    o Merge hppa config.in changes (Matthew Wilcox)
    o Fix tx timeout recovery on via rhine (Manfred Spraul)
    o Fix stale comments in fs/block_dev.c (Tigran Aivazian)
    o Further defxx driver work (Maciej Rozycki)
    o winbond 840 reported wrong setting value (Maciej Rozycki)
    o Guillemot Maxi radio support (Dimitromanolakis Apostolos)
    o Allow sleeping in pm callbacks but with locking (me)
    working

    2.4.1-ac3
    o Remove ancient dead net/Changes file (Janice Girouard)
    o Merge Linus 2.4.2pre1
    o Resync xirc2ps with Dave Hinds tree (dilinger)
    o Finish sorting out ramfs problems (Mike Galbraith)
    o Update AWE32 documentation (Andre Dahlqvist)
    o Remove reference to dead PPP documentation (Andre Dahlqvist)
    o Make max_map tunable (Werner Almesberger)
    o Fix dead references to java support in some (Andre Dahlqvist)
    arch/config
    o Make shmfs estimate size limits if none set (Christoph Rohland)
    o Revert Crusoe hanging pci hanging changes
    | Im still chasing something weird in this
    | area that some of the pci changes I have fixes...
    o Merge HPPA hackers into CREDITS (Mathew Wilcox)
    o Merge some of the HPPA updates (Mathew Wilcox)
    o Add Reiserfs tools to changes (Steven Cole)
    o Fix i2o Configure.help typo (YOSHIMURA Keitaro)
    o SuperH HD64465 host bridge support (Greg Banks)
    o Fix modversion.h includes (Keith Owens)
    o Tlan driver probing updates (Jeff Garzik)
    o Change media drivers to use new style module (me)
    locking
    | Janitorial job - fix the last ones that
    | don't use module_*() and dump the init code

    2.4.1-ac2
    o Fix matrox G450 framebuffer support (Petr Vandrovec)
    o Fix description of DMA-mapping.txt (Dave Miller)
    o Fix accidental revert of classifier bug (Dave Miller)
    o Fix accidental revert of isdn change
    o Fix datagram hang on shutdown (Alexey Kuznetsov)
    o Fix 64bit build of clntproc (Michal Jaegermann)
    | wants a tidier solution yet
    o Fix ide toc caching bug introduced in 2.4.0 (Fredrik Vraalsen)
    | this should fix the DVD playback problems
    o Swapfs renaming and final bits (Christoph Rohland)
    o Further APIC/NMI updates (Mikael Pettersson)
    o Add further kernel doc contributions (John Levon)
    o ACPI battery tweaks (Pavel Machek)
    o Further ramfs fixes (Ingo Oeser)
    o ROMFS fixes (Mike Galbraith)
    o CS4281 fixes (Thomas Woller)
    o Shift to authors official fixes for acenic (Jes Sorensen)
    o Update the usb host<->host network drivers (David Brownell)
    | Experimental but he wanted feedback so if you
    | have one beat it up a bit

    2.4.1-ac1
    o Resync with Linus 2.4.1
    o Fix recursive make_request crash (Ingo Molnar)
    o Updated VIA IDE driver (Vojtech Pavlik)
    | Please exercise due care and caution testing this
    | bit...
    o Fix case where threaded apps might write to (Ben LaHaise)
    freed kernel memory
    o Fix ACPI oopses on tecra (apparently bios bugs) (Pavel Machek)
    o AHA152x fixes from maintainer (Juergen Fischer)
    o Fix case where scsi could hang on boot waiting (Rogier Wolff)
    for a disk spinup
    o Further maestro3 pm work (Zach Brown)
    o Further NTFS fixes (Yuri Per)
    o Add GNU make to the list of URLs in Changes (Steven Cole)
    o Make dmx3191d enable device before touching it (Rasmus Andersen)
    o Make the sbpcd driver actually useful in 2.4 (Paul Gortmaker)
    o Make buslogic enable device before touching it (Rasmus Andersen)
    o Fix tty module locking mishandling (Maciej Rozycki)
    o Workaround code for APIC problems with ne2k (Maciej Rozycki)
    | this will break original 82489DX devices for now
    | ie _very_ early dual pentium boards
    o Fix iptos netfilter bug (Rusty Russell)
    o Fix get/set_fpu_mxcsr to check xmm ont fxsr (Doug Ledford)
    o Fix name_to_kdev_t symbol (Adam J Richter)
    o Update magic sysrq docs (Jeremy Dolan)
    o Support for ETinc PCIsync boards (Francois Romieu)
    o Mass duplicated word spelling fixes (Dave Jones)
    o Update sb driver to use spinlocks (Chris Rankin)
    o Fix leak in bmac driver (Hans Grobler)
    o Fix kmalloc check in atm/common (Hans Grobler)
    o Fix buffer leak in defxx (Hans Grobler)
    o Fix kmalloc check in netrom driver (Hans Grobler)
    |BTW side exercise - how about using vmalloc here ?
    o Ditto for rose (Hans Grobler)
    |Ditto for comment ;)
    o Fix lockd 64bit handling (H J Lu)
    o Tidy pci_match_device ifdefs (Rasmus Andersen)
    o Fix qla1280 handling of registration failure (Rasmus Andersen
    Rakesh Rakesh)
    o Config include fixes (Niels Jensen)
    o MatroxFB updates (Petr Vandrovec)
    o Tidy fat_read_super to use get_hardsect_size (Tigran Aivazian)
    o Fix m68k bitops ffs() (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix ip_nat_standalone ksyms stuff (Rusty Russell)
    o Fix copy_from_user mishandling in ip_fw_compat (Rusty Russell)
    o Fix romfs for 2.4ac maxbytes (Mike Galbraith)
    o filemap/aging updates (Rik van Riel)
    o Enable device before reading irq in ne2k-pci (Martin Diehl)
    o Remove surplus nr_ioapics definition (Rasmus Andersen)
    o S/390 build fixes (Florian Laroche)
    o Advansys driver fixes/portability (Arnaldo Carvalho
    de Melo)
    o Fix out of message handling error in i2o_block (Jason Lai)
    o Fix bit granularity of 32 in ACPI driver (Adam J Richter)
    o Fix unsafe casting for ARM on NFS root mount (Russell King)
    o Fix mxcsr masking on pentium IV (Doug Ledford)
    o Update u14/eata drivers to 6.03 (Dario Ballabio)
    o Fix signed/unsigned mess in sysctl handlers (me)

    ---
    Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>
    Red Hat Kernel Hacker
    & Linux 2.2 Maintainer Brainbench MVP for TCP/IP
    http://www.linux.org.uk/diary http://www.brainbench.com

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.063 / U:181.992 seconds]