SubjectRe: [CHECKER] 28 potential interrupt errors
Date
> Request:  can the checker check for skb's being freed correctly?  The
> rules:
>
> If an skb is in interrupt context, call dev_kfree_skb_irq.
> If an skb might be in interrupt context, call dev_kfree_skb_any.
> If an skb is not in interrupt context, call dev_kfree_skb.

It shouldn't be hard to check this. The only thing interesting will be
deriving when you're in an interrupt context. Thanks for the pointer.
Are there other context-sensitive rules that we could go after as well?

> I dunno WTF the programmer was thinking here... Your de-ref checker
> should have caught this too: check 'lp' for NULL after de-referencing
> lp->lock.

These reports are for an older version of the checker --- we've fixed
some bugs in the system, which should catch more of these errors.

Dawson