    SubjectRe: [CHECKER] 28 potential interrupt errors
    > Request:  can the checker check for skb's being freed correctly?  The
    > rules:
    > If an skb is in interrupt context, call dev_kfree_skb_irq.
    > If an skb might be in interrupt context, call dev_kfree_skb_any.
    > If an skb is not in interrupt context, call dev_kfree_skb.

    It shouldn't be hard to check this. The only thing interesting will be
    deriving when you're in an interrupt context. Thanks for the pointer.
    Are there other context-sensitive rules that we could go after as well?

    > I dunno WTF the programmer was thinking here... Your de-ref checker
    > should have caught this too: check 'lp' for NULL after de-referencing
    > lp->lock.

    These reports are for an older version of the checker --- we've fixed
    some bugs in the system, which should catch more of these errors.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:29    [W:0.020 / U:31.048 seconds]