SubjectRe: VMware 2.0.3 & Kernel 2.4.2-ac17
Alan Cox wrote:

>> I have traced this back to 2.4.2-ac4 by looking for where this function
>> was removed.
>
>> yes, technically this probably is OT, and properly belong on the VMware
>> list, but I can't access their nntp server.
>

> Right so if I cant access microsofts mailing lists I should post my windows
> problems here ? I dont think your logic works that way.

this is lk related, at least if you read the bottom part of my message.
It is part curiousity as to what this func did, how it could be replaced
if I felt really motivated (I've been feeling that way lately).

> Also if you had checked the list archive its already been answered when the
> last off topic poster asked..

I checked the list archive boudicca.tux.org, used the search and gave it
'skb_datarefp', and it returned something unrelated to VMware, and 5
weeks ago at that. No followup to the post, no other info. So I posted
this q to the lk list.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:29    [W:0.045 / U:0.028 seconds]