    SubjectPossible bug with poll syscall
    I am using poll with the POLLIN flag to wait for connection
    requests on a set of listening sockets in a server process.
    Although clients attempt to connect to those sockets, poll does
    returns zero after the expiration of the timeout. I believe this
    might be a bug. As far as I understand poll should be woken up by
    connection requests and should signal them with a POLLIN. But,
    then again, I might have misunderstood the specification.

    Would anyone please shed some light on this issue?

    Thank you very much.

    Alex Baretta

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.025 / U:51.984 seconds]