From: Chip Salzenberg [mailto:chip@valinux.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 9:20 PM
To: Matthew Jacob
Cc: Wakko Warner; Alan Cox; J . A . Magallon; linux-kernel
Subject: Re: aic7xxx (and sym53c8xx) plans

According to Matthew Jacob:
> See http://www.freebsd.org/~gibbs/linux.

Here at VA we're already using Jason's driver -- it works on the Intel
STL2 motherboard, while Doug's driver doesn't (or didn't, a month ago).

While we're discussing SCSI drivers, I'd also like to put in a good
word for the Sym-2 Symbios/NCR drivers from Gerard Roudier:

ftp://ftp.tux.org/roudier/drivers/portable/sym-2.1.x/

Joe-Bob says: "Check it out."
--
Chip Salzenberg - a.k.a. - <chip@valinux.com>
"Give me immortality, or give me death!" // Firesign Theatre