SubjectRe: [LK] Re: lkml subject line
On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> If the above procmail filter doesn't work (untested) let me know
> and I will MAKE it work. Windows users - tough luck - procmail
> is open source - hire someone to port it...

and even windows users can filter properly. netscape allows you to add
custom headers to filter on. So absolutely no problems for netscape

Those tied to outlook (as i was when i worked at compaq, until i found
an exchange server that did imap) also have no need to complain as i
managed to get it to filter l-k without problems -> use the outlook
"Ru1eZ W1z4Rd" to setup a filter to catch anything "sent from
linux-kernel@..." and then another filter to look for the l-k list
info text included at the bottom of every mail. (this rule should be

hey presto, l-k neatly filtered away with Outlook.

if you use an MUA that can't do filtering, well then there's something
wrong with you....