SubjectRe: lkml subject line
On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Mike Harrold wrote:

>> Use procmail, that's what it's there for (and it won't affect your mail
>> reader, as long as you're using something reasonably sensible). I filter
>> on Sender.
>
>Maybe I don't *want* the LKML messages in a seperate folder.
>Maybe I just want to identify them at a pinch in my inbox?
>Maybe my employer doesn't allow me to install additional software anyway?

Maybe you're just being unreasonable for the sake of trolling.
Nobody is going to change this list to do [LKML], and this topic
comes up at least once every 6 months. Matti and Dave run the
list and it has been stated it WILL NOT HAPPEN.

If you use procmail, you can filter lkml into a folder. If you
want to have it in one folder, use the search feature of your
mailreader to sort by header line (Sender) or else use procmail
and formail to INSERT the [lkml] thing to the subject line
yourself.

procmail is installed on probably 99.9999999999999% of all
machines in existance. If it isn't on yours and your employer
will not install it, I'll be REALLY surprised.