SubjectRe: Major Clock Drift
I may be off base here, but the problem as described below does _NOT_
seem to be OT so I removed that from the subject line. A clock drift
change with an OS update is saying _something_ about the OS, not the
hardware. In this case it seems to be the 2.4.x OS that is loosing
time. I suspect the cause is some driver that is not being nice to the
hardware, either by abusing the interrupt off code or locking up the bus
or some such. In any case I think it should _not_ be considered OT.

George