    SubjectRe: lkml subject line
    ** Reply to message from "Mohammad A. Haque" <mhaque@haque.net> on Mon, 12 Feb
    2001 13:45:42 -0500 (EST)

    > Is there a mail reader nowadays that doesn't let you do some sort of
    > filtering?

    Yes, and most of them are for Linux. Just go to Freshmeat and browse through
    the email client section. You'll see lots of in-development email clients, and
    most of them have "filtering" on the to-do list.

    In fact, I was unable to find an full-featured GUI email client for Linux, so
    I'm using Polarbar, which is an all-Java client.

    --
    Timur Tabi - ttabi@interactivesi.com
    Interactive Silicon - http://www.interactivesi.com