SubjectRe: lkml subject line
** Reply to message from "Mohammad A. Haque" <> on Mon, 12 Feb
2001 13:45:42 -0500 (EST)

> Is there a mail reader nowadays that doesn't let you do some sort of
> filtering?

Yes, and most of them are for Linux. Just go to Freshmeat and browse through
the email client section. You'll see lots of in-development email clients, and
most of them have "filtering" on the to-do list.

In fact, I was unable to find an full-featured GUI email client for Linux, so
I'm using Polarbar, which is an all-Java client.

Timur Tabi -
Interactive Silicon -

When replying to a mailing-list message, please direct the reply to the mailing list only. Don't send another copy to me.