SubjectRe: i810 audio patch
Nathan Bryant wrote:

> Doug Ledford wrote:
>
>> Nathan Bryant wrote:
>>
>> OK, on my site there is now a 0.10 version of the driver. This one
>> stands a reasonable chance of working in mmap mode. Please give it a
>> try and let me know what happens (see my comments in
>> __i810_update_lvi() to see what I think the actual problem is).
>>
>> http://people.redhat.com/dledford/i810_audio.c.gz
>>

> some fixes needed, attached

Thanks, applied. (I haven't been compile testing these patches because
I would have to set up another compile environment just to get it to
work, my current ones won't work for it)

--

Doug Ledford <dledford@redhat.com> http://people.redhat.com/dledford
Please check my web site for aic7xxx updates/answers before