    SubjectRe: i810 audio patch
    Doug Ledford wrote:

    > Well, your second version of the file had the merge done right (my
    > code didn't include S/PDIF support or PM support, so those parts were
    > different, but the parts that were the same as my code were done
    > correctly). I'm attaching a patch that bumps the code from your 0.05b
    > to a unified 0.06 and I'm also placing the 0.06 i810_audio.c.gz file
    > on my web site in the same place that I put the 0.05 version. If
    > people could please test this and report problems back, I would like
    > to get this one off my plate (aka, I don't want to hear any more about
    > artsd not working ever again so I want testers to tell me that it's
    > fixed ;-)

    Ok, fixed the divide by zero but artsd doesn't quite work with 0.06.
    almost but not quite.. sound works normally with non-artsd stuff but
    artsd decides to stop writing because select() never signals that the fd
    is writeable. it just times out.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:13    [W:0.025 / U:1.120 seconds]