SubjectBUG: Joystick driver
Date
I think i've discovered a bug in the analog joystick driver. I have a
multifunction analog joystick which defaults to a mode where the 4 standard
joystick buttons are linked to keystrokes. In this mode the joystick has no
standard joystick buttons, and the kernel doesn't detect it when booting. If
i turn off this switch before booting up the kernel detects the joystick as a
4 button 2 axis joystick correctly. Could someone please change the analog
joystick driver so it doesn't try to detect buttons, and will just accept
input from any button when it is pressed, even if the button wasn't
previously detected? Or is there a better solution? Thanks,

David

P.S. Please CC me any reply to this thread.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.039 / U:0.328 seconds]