SubjectHot swap support in linux?
Date
Does the current linux kernel support hot swap feature for network interface
cards(NICs). I would be glad if any of you can provide me some pointers or
documentation regards the same...

Regards
Koushik

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin@wipro.com and delete this mail
from your records.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans