    SubjectHot swap support in linux?
    Date
    Does the current linux kernel support hot swap feature for network interface
    cards(NICs). I would be glad if any of you can provide me some pointers or
    documentation regards the same...

    Regards
    Koushik

    Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its Customers and
    is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
    addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
    recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
    proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
    information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
    notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin@wipro.com and delete this mail
    from your records.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.023 / U:0.428 seconds]