    SubjectRe: Bounce from
    > On Sunday 30 December 2001 03:33 am, Gérard Roudier wrote:
    > > Hello Andre,
    > >
    > > I already said you that my replies get not accepted by your email
    > > agents.
    > [...]
    > Now, aren't all these spam lists supposed to try and CONTACT the
    > providers to get the issue resolved before blacklisting them?

    Nope. My personal experience with these orbses is: f*ck them.
    A good lot of them are _not_ contacting blacklisted ISPs. But on the
    other hand, some at least allow fast _unlisting_.
    I give you the simple and well-thought hint _not_ to use a mail
    configuration relying on _external_ databases whatsoever. I mean why
    do you trust somebody you have never met or seen or maybe even talked
    to to _filter_ your email traffic. This is obviously most ridiculous
    and has _nothing_ to do with security.
    I mean just sit down and think it over for a minute...

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.034 / U:42.248 seconds]