SubjectRe: Bounce from
From
> On Sunday 30 December 2001 03:33 am, Gérard Roudier wrote:
> > Hello Andre,
> >
> > I already said you that my replies get not accepted by your email
> > agents.
> [...]
> Now, aren't all these spam lists supposed to try and CONTACT the
> providers to get the issue resolved before blacklisting them?

Nope. My personal experience with these orbses is: f*ck them.
A good lot of them are _not_ contacting blacklisted ISPs. But on the
other hand, some at least allow fast _unlisting_.
I give you the simple and well-thought hint _not_ to use a mail
configuration relying on _external_ databases whatsoever. I mean why
do you trust somebody you have never met or seen or maybe even talked
to to _filter_ your email traffic. This is obviously most ridiculous
and has _nothing_ to do with security.
I mean just sit down and think it over for a minute...

Regards,
Stephan